[Az-Geocaching] Great Cache Lost

Fri, 21 May 2004 08:32:09 -0700

Good ole 7/7. I never cursed out so many caches in all my geocaching days
(with the exception of some of Puz-Zel's caches). But each of those caches
were truly remarkable once there. Ken (Lincoln) is a great guy and he puts a
lot of thought into his caches and it is a shame that he is archiving them,
although I don't know why.
--Connie
Team "Wyle E"