[Az-Geocaching] Great Cache Lost

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 21 May 2004 06:23:08 -0700

It is with much sorrow that I see a "Great Cache Series Lost"  The Seven
of Seven series (GC36B4, GC376F, GC3863, GC3927, GC39CD, GC3C1C, GC3CB8)
are being archived by Lincoln.  Several of them are the hardest caches
my wife and I have ever tried in our short time as Geocachers.  We have,
however, enjoyed the result at the end of the hike/walk when we made the
find.  Geocaching has given me, personally, a reason to get outside and
exercise more than I have in the past many years.  When I found the
first couple of the Seven of Seven series I knew it was going to be a
real challenge to complete and I sincerely want to complete the whole
series.  Any of my logs or comments about how hard it was to get to a
cache are and will always be tongue in cheek.  We, Linda and I, have
nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for anyone who puts the
time and energy that so many of you put into placing and maintaining
these caches.

If any of you know Lincoln personally will you please tell him how much
I and hopefully you have enjoyed the great challenge and effort he has
put into his caches.

Thank you all,

Robert "Bob" Smith, Team Petite Elite