[Az-Geocaching] Phoenix POI

ShadowAce listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 08:37:41 -0700

It's called an iQue 3600. :)

It will list everything you mentioned except what store has deals on Ammo
Cans.

 This puppy will inform you of the nearest _insert restraunt name_, banks,
darned near every business (including phone numbers)..

:) Enjoy the hunt.. The finds are a bonus.

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Robin
Kent
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 8:02 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Phoenix POI

I spent the last weekend down in the East Valley, but I don't know the area
really well. I looked around azgeocaching.com hoping that someone might
have done something like this but could not find it. What would be perfect
would be a GPX file that had the waypoints for: The State Fairgrounds,
Surplus stores with good deals on Ammo boxes, Fry's Electronics, PHX GPS
dealers, Ect. (Major intersections with the 202 would be a big plus.)
Wondering if anyone has thought of putting something like this together for
the larger GPS community?
flgAZ
Just logged my 50th cache find

Robin Kent