[Az-Geocaching] Phoenix POI

Robin Kent listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 08:02:14 -0700

I spent the last weekend down in the East Valley, but I don't know the area
really well. I looked around azgeocaching.com hoping that someone might
have done something like this but could not find it. What would be perfect
would be a GPX file that had the waypoints for: The State Fairgrounds,
Surplus stores with good deals on Ammo boxes, Fry's Electronics, PHX GPS
dealers, Ect. (Major intersections with the 202 would be a big plus.)
Wondering if anyone has thought of putting something like this together for
the larger GPS community?
flgAZ
Just logged my 50th cache find

Robin Kent