[Az-Geocaching] Speaking of TB's....

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 15:12:06 -0700

>From: Jim Scotti <jscotti@pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU>
>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Speaking of TB's....
>Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 13:29:22 -0700 (MST)
>
>Hey Scott,
>    Have you tried sending e-mail to the cachers who have not yet logged
>the
>TBs in?  That might prod them along and solve your problem(s) too.  I'd be
>quite friendly about it just to see if maybe they forgot to log the TB or
>something.  If you never hear from either one after a reasonable time, then
>think you can just grab the TB.  Of course, if you don't hear from the
>second
>cacher, you won't know which cache you found it in, but I suppose you could
>at least make a pretty good guess as to which one it was.
>
>Jim.

In reference to the Tropical Girl TB.... Team Ragarone has it and has not
log it into the cache yet (the cache that I took it out of). However, I know
they are an active team and I will just give them a day or so to log their
find, as I am sure they will.

The other travel bug.. well, it has been in the hands of that one team since
August 2003. Obviously, they dont have it. I have it! :) So, they put it
into a cache and didnt log it in. So, I dont know that sending them an email
will matter. I will just do as LazyK suggested and snag it from them and put
it into the cache myself and then take it out and into my hands. Normally, I
would say that seems kind of a rude thing to do (if not emailing them
first).. but, considering so much time has gone by... I dont think it
matters much. Still, I have to remember which cache I took it from. I
normally make a note of it in my PDA... but, somehow I failed to do so
during my visit to that particular cache. I made the note of time and date,
etc..... but didnt note the TB pickup.

Now... in case it got lost in the hoopla... Once I get the tropical Girl TB
into my possesion.... I will be glad to meet up with the cacher that said
they were going to Hawaii (Galdrich... and I think someone else said they
were going too?) and they can take this TB if they want to. One of it's
goals is Hawaii.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind