[Az-Geocaching] New source for Topo Maps

Ron listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 9 May 2004 11:23:17 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1884672604-1084126997=:43849

 Friday I was at the Prescott office of the NFS and discovered that they are now selling custom 10 sq. mile Topos centered on any point you would like within the Prescott area. The maps are $10 each and they can do them usually in a few hours. We were able to get a map centered on the Thumb Butte area for a mountain bike race we were working in less the a hour just before closing. The ranger in charge told me he hoped to be able to take orders online soon.
 Hope this helps
 Ron N7WTF

Ron Reynolds N7WTF ron@n7wtf.net
NRA, GOA & ASRPA Life Member

--0-1884672604-1084126997=:43849

<DIV>&nbsp;Friday I was at the Prescott office of the NFS and discovered that they are now selling custom 10 sq.&nbsp;mile Topos centered on any point you would like within the Prescott area. The maps are $10 each and they can do them usually in a few hours. We were able to get a map centered on the Thumb Butte area for a mountain bike race we were working in less the a hour just before closing. The ranger in charge told me he hoped to be able to take orders online soon.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;Hope this helps</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;Ron N7WTF</DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<P>Ron Reynolds N7WTF <A href="mailto:ron@n7wtf.net">ron@n7wtf.net</A><BR>NRA, GOA&nbsp;&amp; ASRPA Life Member</P></DIV></DIV>