[Az-Geocaching] Mummy's Surprise

PATRICK FINLEY listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 9 May 2004 07:12:33 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C43594.FFB80B20

SquishyGecko..........I'm glad to see you can take a little fun-loving ri=
bbing, and are going to stick with it. There's some great places to see a=
nd fun places to visit, thanks to all the people involved in this sport/h=
obby. I know I've enjoyed this game more than anything I've done for quit=
e a while. I'd like to say thanks to all the people who have hidden cache=
s and spiced up our lives a little. Hopefully we'll see you out there som=
eday. I'll look for the team pulling cactus needles and thorns out of the=
ir butt. Take care............Flatiron & Mrs. Wrangler

----- Original Message -----
From: SquishyGecko
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 1:11 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Mummy's Surprise

Stick to urban micros?  And waste the thousands of dollars we just invest=
ed
in trauma kits and other emergency medical supplies?

Seriously though, we just invested in hydration packs, decent shoes, cool=
er
clothes, and all the other fun things necessary when wandering out in the
desert.  Between the first aid kit, the handheld amateur radio, and my be=
ing
too stubborn (or stupid) to give up, we'll manage to survive.

Next weekend we're hitting Squaw Peak Park for the one or two caches we
didn't have time for, and then we'll be off to wander around south of the
city.

Take care,

SquishyGecko ;-)

----- Original Message ----- =20