[Az-Geocaching] Are the stats accurate?

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:20:41 -0700

OK.. my earlier announcement might have been a bit premature... I found
almost 300 caches that had been archived and weren't being counted at all.
so... if everyone could checkout their numbers... if they are correct..
YEAY!  If not, if you could use the new recovery feature and get the
missing caches into the system.  The one exception is if you have any
caches that are missing that are also archived... please send me the
name and waypoint of the cache.  The recovery interface does not yet
work on archived caches, and I would like to get the stats back to being
dead on accurate ASAP.

Brian Cluff
Team Snapte
AzGeocaching.com