[Az-Geocaching] GPS cell phones

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 27 20:08:37 MST 2004

> I kind of like that idea, but
> knowing most children, they would probably shut their phones off if
they
> knew their parents were monitoring them

My cell phone has a setting for disabling its GPSr. At least, that's
what the manual says it does. Other than an icon change in the display,
I have no way of knowing whether the setting actually does anything or
not, since there's no display of coordinates or anything to indicate the
GPSr in the phone is actually functioning.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena

It's not paranoia. They ARE out to get me.