[Az-Geocaching] Hello?

Brian Cluff brian at Snaptek.com
Mon Dec 27 01:03:32 MST 2004

cordh at mchsi.com wrote:
> We did OK here!  Hope the same for you and yours.  Thanks for the
> great job you do, don't know how you find time to do it.

My Christmas was excellent due to plenty of family being in town.  I
could care less about any gift exchanging, to me it's all about the
family and eating good food till you're in a coma :)

> BTW, have you tried the MepisPro 2005 Beta 3?  Running it now.

Nope, I haven't tried that particular distro yet.  I'm a debian guy.
Although Mepis is a debian based distro, so I'll probably give it a try
before too long.  I still need to try Ubuntu, and the latest Progeny as
well.... too many distros and too little time.  That reminds me I still
haven't burned a copy of Knoppix 3.7 that I downloaded a week or so ago...

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek