[Az-Geocaching] Hello?

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Sun Dec 26 18:00:22 MST 2004

After almost 2 months off the caching trail with some back trouble we
hit the trail again on Dec 21, 2004..  Took Grandson with me and found 2
that day.  On Christmas Eve. the wife and I went out for one just a
little north of us, found it..  Today, Dec 26, 2004 we went out again
and found 2 and 1/2 caches..  I knew you were going to ask, "How do you
find 1/2 a cache??"  Well, it is a little bit of a puzzle, not like the
ones in Tucson, I would go NUTS trying to figure them out, we found the
first part which is a list of clues to the final location.  Took a
digital picture of it and will research the answers tonight.  The next
half is mine tomorrow when the better half is taking her mother back
home to Phoenix.  All-in-all, a delightful 5 days, so far....
Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite