[Az-Geocaching] Utah Geocache brings out bomb squad

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:37:22 -0700 (MST)

This cache really does look suspicious - particularly because of Team My Blue
Heaven's having visited it on January 25. :-)  Perhaps Scott can describe the
area a bit better for us.  Certainly, there might be some geocaches here in
Arizona that might be percieved in a similar light by unknowing witnesses.
I've often wondered if local law enforcement have any idea generally about
geocaches.  I'm sure some officers do, but I would hope that that average
officer might even be made aware of geocaching so that they might recognize
them before a significant event occurs by an unrecognized cache.

Jim.