[Az-Geocaching] Log Volume I

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:50:57 -0700

Brian Cluff wrote:
> I also think your trying to read the thumbnails since Bob Renner is
> about the only person's name I can make out.  You can also click on the
> thumbnail itself to get the full sizes picture.  The same goes for the
> other pictures in the photo album.  Once you get to the bigger version,
> most likely you will be able to get even bigger versions.  The pictures
> from my camera take up 4 or more screen sizes at full resolution.  I put
> them up there at full res so that people can have prints made of
> thatever I have taken if they want.

I forgot to add... if you want to make a note that everyone can see on
your images, just make a plain text file that has the exact same name at
the image but ends in .txt instead of the image type.
EX
ourgeocache.jpg  <-- The image
ourgeocache.txt  <-- the note you want displayed

An example of a not on an image can be seen at:

http://azgeocaching.com/photos/?mode=album&album=logbooks/Fremont_Saddle-Team_Snaptek

and an interesting note it is...

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek