[Az-Geocaching] Log Volume I

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:24:56 -0700

Tim Giron wrote:
> Trisha - are you trying to read the thumbnails?  Click on the file name at the bottom of the thumbnail and you'll get a full size pic (with next and previous links to follow)...

I also think your trying to read the thumbnails since Bob Renner is
about the only person's name I can make out.  You can also click on the
thumbnail itself to get the full sizes picture.  The same goes for the
other pictures in the photo album.  Once you get to the bigger version,
most likely you will be able to get even bigger versions.  The pictures
from my camera take up 4 or more screen sizes at full resolution.  I put
them up there at full res so that people can have prints made of
thatever I have taken if they want.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek