[Az-Geocaching] Log Volume I

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:04:21 -0700

--=====================_3574179==_.ALT

At 11:28 PM 2/20/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>I'm inclined to keep it. Why? Imperial Eagle's first find of the cache at
>2 in the morning (Darren, we hope you're well). Or how about this excerpt,
>just a year and three days ago: "1st of many, hopefully!" You got that
>right, RopingTheWind! Why would I want to risk notes like that to theft or
>plunder?

I would not hesitate to keep it.  I enjoy reading past logs when visiting a
cache, but I do limit myself to the logs in the current log book.  I have
found caches that have the old books also, but I tend to not spend the
large amount of time that would be required to read multiple books.

I saw it also posted that someone has scanned their old log entries, and I
think that is what I will do when I get to that point.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_3574179==_.ALT

At 11:28 PM 2/20/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
inclined to keep it. Why? Imperial Eagle's first find of the cache at 2
in the morning (Darren, we hope you're well). Or how about this excerpt,
just a year and three days ago: &quot;1st of many, hopefully!&quot; You
got that right, RopingTheWind! Why would I want to risk notes like that
I would not hesitate to keep it.&nbsp; I enjoy reading past logs when
visiting a cache, but I do limit myself to the logs in the current log
book.&nbsp; I have found caches that have the old books also, but I tend
to not spend the large amount of time that would be required to read
multiple books.<br><br>
I saw it also posted that someone has scanned their old log entries, and
I think that is what I will do when I get to that point.<br><br>