[Az-Geocaching] Is Shelly at it a again or what?????

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:43:14 -0700

At 09:19 AM 2/20/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>I was thinking about that last night and thought that perhaps some of us
>should talk with the DVRAC's highest up people and see if they even know
>anything about this. I would show them all the printouts of the forum
>messages and such as well as the cache web page. Perhaps we can get this
>idiot volunteer worker (or whoever it was) brought forward.

Look at this from a little different angle.  If we continue to go to places
like this even though the "worker bees" don't want us there, there is no
reason for the "higher ups" to take any action, people are still visiting
the museum.

If the management knows nothing about this, and they find out that people
like me will no longer visit their museum, and they actually want people
like me to visit, they will then make an effort to correct the problem so
that people like me will decide that we should visit.

If on the other hand the management is aware of this, and they are the ones
that made all these statements, then it is clear that they don't want
people like me there, and there is no way that I will go there.

I'm all for writing a letter to the management, and am considering doing
just that, but as it stands now, I will have a personal boycott against them.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com