[Az-Geocaching] Cache goodies

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:41:05 -0700

mike and gale jett wrote:

> We can't place gift certificates for vacation getaways.

Sure you could.... they would just have to say, "All you have to is sit
though our 90 minute presentation on our ''vacation ownership''"

Vaction ownership of course is a euphemism for time share, of course if
you mention time share you will be corrected, this isn't a time share is
a vacation ownership... or whatever they are calling it this year :)

Anyway, I'm supprised that someone hasn't been going around putting
coupons like that into caches already, and getting paid to do it :)

Watch, someone will make the "free florida vacation cache" hehehe

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek