[Az-Geocaching] Cache goodies

Chelby Geiss listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:04:17 -0700

Batteries are always a winner!  I have taken advantage of batteries in
a cache once, but have read countless logs of people who were quite
thankful to find batteries!

Geocaching.com goodies are fun to find, plus it supports the site.

When putting together a cache or filling up my hiking pack with trade
goodies, I like perusing the endcaps by the checkout stands at
REI...fun outdoors-y trinkets.  My favorite goodie I took from a cache
was a purple anodized lizard keychain (probably from someplace like
this).  I carry it everywhere, reminds me that I made it to the top of
Camelback without dying!

Team desertSol
Chelby & Kevin
+