[Az-Geocaching] Re: Archived cache

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 23:50:52 -0700

At 09:51 PM 1/14/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>It's not that easy.  I get emails from people telling me that such and
>such a clue is missing.  Can I check it for them?  Then I get emails
>from people who have driven 200+ miles looking for the next clue and let

I am having a whole new problem with the multi cache I put out down here in
Tucson.  So far I have 2 finds and 1 lost log entry.  The problem is that I
have had two other find logs that were actually not finds.  Both log
entries stated that they found the clue and planned on following the clues
over the next month or so, but still logged the cache as a find.

My real complaint about this is that I have clearly stated in the cache
description that it is not to be logged as a find until they reach the
final location.

I deleted the logs for both finds, and have not received any hate mail yet,
but...

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com