[Az-Geocaching] Inside source on a cache that is to be hid

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sat, 02 Feb 2002 17:32:35 -0700

At 04:21 PM 2/2/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I have a top-secret inside internet source that has informed me that a
>2nd cache will be placed somewhere in Picacho Peak State Park on March
>9th.  Therefore, if anyone is considering doing Marlinspikes cache
>that's near the summit, you might consider waiting until after March 9th
>so you can find 2 in 1 trip.

Thanks for the heads up.  The cache up there is one that I have been
planning on hitting for sometime but it always seems like something keeps
getting in the way.  If there are two there it would make for a real nice day.

My latest project that I have been working on is still top secret but
involves a "new" 4x4 project that will hopefully be revealed very soon.  Of
course this has been keeping me from getting out and finding any caches but
should help the searching in the near future. :-)

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache