[Az-Geocaching] State trust land

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 13:08:42 CDT 2014

Just testing. Two prior messages didnt go through apparently since I have not yet seen them in my inbox.

I cant seem to get on to the facebook account to discuss the state trust thing. One of my caches was archived which was at tempe marketplace, and not state land property. Could they be using old maps to decide what is and isnt on state trust land?

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898