[Az-Geocaching] I NEED TO GET OUT OF TOWN! - camping trip - No AJACS? :(

azjammin at cox.net azjammin at cox.net
Wed Feb 16 12:42:40 CST 2011

yes... getting out of town is nice... you should go more...
I just did the whole weekend out of town in Prescott/Mayer..Band gig in Prescott.. and party/relaxing in Mayer... I'm tired.... hahahaha
You should go to the next Hammersdoën gig in Prescott on April 9th..or at least travel across town to the next gig at 67th ave and Olive on Feb 26th!!!!  :)

Rioexxo - you ARE gunna go with us on the camping trip coming up???anyone else interested?
I've been thinking about this camping trip thats gunna happen somewhere on March 25th/26th/27th...
got three possibilities so far:
1: the old AJACS stomping ground ...ah memories..... by far my favorite place for off-roading.... riding - caching
2: out by Constellation Road near wickenburg - would be fun checking out the area - off-roading again -riding - lots to see - caching
3: Burro Creek campground - warm springs - cool swimming waters???possible fishing??? maybe more offroading? - caching

too cold to go up to the mountain lakes still...