[Az-Geocaching] wickenburg camping and caching...

eric eric at ccs-adplus.com
Tue Feb 15 10:46:58 CST 2011

Yes.. I do remember a few years back the campout near some old mining
camp place??? I don't remember the name... but I wanted to go, but was
unable to go due to something :(  long time ago.... only 19 people
showed up?  it could have been 4-5 more if I had been there! :)

Burro Creek campground looks great!!!  I need to research it a little
more though...

also out Constellation road might be good... seemed to me that you
really had to drive quite a ways to get away from ranches and stuff
though???? been a few years since I drove out to the old mines....
anybody got any choice camping coordinates out that way?

This e-mail transmission (and/or documents attached) contains confidential information.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is directed.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please delete same immediately.

This email may not be forwarded without the sender’s expressed permission.