[Az-Geocaching] wickenburg camping?

Patrick Brown panda77 at wickenburg.net
Fri Feb 11 16:37:30 CST 2011

You may or may not remember a few years before AJACS  had there first
Camp out I hosted a Camp out cache out here and if I remember right I
had 19 people show up out here, that kinda turns us off about doing
anything else out here. Altho I have still been putting caches out. I am
working on locations for two more, so I will have 77 out :-)

   Patrick Brown  YCSRT 3213
      SYCSRT TEAM Manager
      http://www.sycsrt.org

T.E.A.M = Together Everyone Accomplishes More