[Az-Geocaching] orygun connie

Glenda Beals gbeals0077 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 15:12:00 CDT 2009

Connie,

We just got back last Sunday. We cached from MI to WA down thru CA and stopped in Yuma and Tucson. It's been five days since we cached. Getting anxious to go caching. We are in Sunrise RV Resort at Ironwood and Broadway. Would be happy to have your company nabbing some caches. Our number is 480-982-3652. We will be getting out in the next few days. Will give you a jingle. We met once at one of the meet and greets last fall.

goodtimin