[Az-Geocaching] [Fwd: AzGeocaching: Finding a partner to hunt with]

Jason Poulter jason at azgeocaching.com
Thu Oct 15 11:59:38 CDT 2009

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://azgeocaching.com/ from:
Ozonelayer <ozonelayer at cox.net>

I live in the Glendale, AZ area.. I'm visually disabled and don't drive.I'm a 52 year old male, live with my lady
friend.  Looking for a partner to hunt caches with. My lady friend don't really like the sport nor the time.. I'm able
to go Mon - Fri.. I have two GPS units A old Magellan Map 330 and my new toy a Garmin Oregon 400t.. Will help pay for
gas money..
 Contact me at ozonelayer at cox.net
Thanks
 JOE