[Az-Geocaching] [Fwd: GC1P21W]

Apryl Clark aprylc74 at hotmail.com
Sun May 31 21:29:10 CDT 2009

After reading it's definatly screaming for a visit from this 4wheeler and her gang. Granted the 'ole Dodge will probably have to be left due to size but definatly sounds like fun. Maybe in the fall when it's not 7000 degrees out. Glad to hear the guy got out relatively safe. Although the 1 1/2 hour wait for 911 would seriously irritate me.