[Az-Geocaching] pocket pc

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Sun May 24 13:39:39 CDT 2009

Debbie,

I don't know about your Samsung, but my little Compaq iPAQ plugs into a
com port on my computer first of all.  I use GSAK to convert my queries
from GC.com to a .gpx format that I can then upload to my pocket PC.  I
set my query for 100 miles around a location, give it a name and save it
to my hard drive.  Now I have paperless geocaching with my gps and
pocket PC.  There maybe other ways to do it but that's my way.

Bob Smith Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ