[Az-Geocaching] Most Found Cache in Arizona

Brett Rogers addisonbr at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:41:41 CDT 2009

Hi Folks -

I'm active in the New York geocaching community, and just for kicks I've
started working on a bookmark list of the caches with the most finds in each
state. (I'm restricting myself to caches with a physical container - no
virtuals, locationless, etc., although I may include a couple of extremely
prolific examples for comparison purposes.) I've been doing much of the
research by hand, but I thought that if anyone would know where my research
efforts have failed it would be active local cachers in different
communities.

I've had some success with this list before - I reached out to some list
folks individually when I was researching some of the early geocaching
milestones and looking into truly old school travel bugs.  I even included a
link to Arizona's own Mr.
Tata<http://azgeocaching.com/index.php/mrtata.html>on my resulting
puzzle cache, Original
Colonists (GC1N4JB)<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d3615fe5-2742-4a11-a8b2-b6b246264577>
.

Anyway, I'm here because I'm not entirely confident in my current research
for Arizona's most visited.  I think I may have found a likely
candidate - Powerful
Cacti (GC3C45)<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d2aa9bea-8b7e-480c-99cb-cb18d67cfe66>with
a Ruthian 714 finds - but I can't shake the feeling that I'm missing
something big.

Does anyone know if I can do better?

Thanks very much,
Brett (addisonbr)