[Az-Geocaching] [Fwd: AzGeocaching: Request Interview re Geocaching]

Jason Poulter jason at azgeocaching.com
Wed May 6 19:44:50 CDT 2009

Here is a message we received from abc 15 news looking for someone to talk interview about geocaching.

If you are interested get in touch with them.

Thanks,

Jason
AzGeocaching

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.azgeocaching.com/ from:
Danell Gallardo <dgallardo at abc15.com>

Hello from Danell Gallardo, assignment editor, at ABC 15 News in Phoenix, AZ.  I am interested in finding a
representative and/or local group to send a multimedia journalist to interview regarding geocaching.  Any assistance you
can provide is appreciated.

I can be reached at 602-685-6349 or dgallardo at abc15.com

Danell Gallardo
Assignment Editor