[Az-Geocaching] List of Land Managers and Geocache policies

Team Sprocket scottsparks1 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 17:32:31 CDT 2009

I'm planning to compile a list of the various land departments in Arizona
and the appropriate person(s) to contact when requesting to place a cache in
their jurisdiction.  If you have specific information for a particular land
management agency or have dealt with a specific agency, please forward the
information to me.  I'm also looking for links to various agencies'
published Geocaching Policy(s) if available.

Thanks,
-- Sprocket