[Az-Geocaching] New Fake cache logger - FYI

Tahosa McCarthy Tahosa_the_Cacher at msn.com
Tue Mar 17 20:41:21 CDT 2009

So true. we as cache owners have the ultimate responsibility of the proper maintenance of our caches.   If we get lazy Geolitter is our fault and no one elses.  When I had to relocate here last year it was a tough decision as to what to do with the caches I have in CO.  Well several very concerned cachers stepped up to the ammo box and assisted me with the removal of some of the caches that would be more muggle proned, and we double checked on all of those that I have in the back country.  So now there is still 50 caches up there that I still own, and with their help along with a couple of my sons the caches are still there and in good shape.
I got a chucke out of an EMail about one of my virtuals and what that finder had to say was quite interesting.  Here are the answers to your virtual cache, "The Original Cache."  Hopefully, you're still looking for these almost 6.5 years after you placed it originally.  :)  And yes I'm still watching them.  I've been fortunate to have only a few fake logs over the years which were promptly deleted and a notice given to the questionable finder.