[Az-Geocaching] Camping on the Rim?

Daniel Anderson danieltanderson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 16:27:50 CDT 2009

The Coconino people are turning into communists and are preparing to close
down access to a lot of their turf. We are struggling to find places for the
Boy Scouts up there as a result. Apache-Sitgreaves is much easier to deal
with if you're needing large group stuff or just have questions. There are a
ton of places to just "go" with no reservation required. Some of the camp
grounds at the lakes even have toilets, great for taking the family! One of
our favorite family ones is the Aspen campground at Woods Canyon Lake. When
I go by myself I'm one of those you see just off the road (well, a bit
farther off than "just"). Love the area though.

Daniel T