[Az-Geocaching] the archive

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 02:31:45 CDT 2009

Thanks Brian. In all  the years Ive been with this listserv, you have always done an excellent job of keeping it squeaky clean and free of that spam.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!" Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898