[Az-Geocaching] Just wondering.................

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:32:33 CST 2009

All bought and paid for legally (disclaimer)

 I have my GPS loaded with street maps (City Navigator), Garmin Topo 2008,
and the Arizona Topo link I sent out a long while back. -
http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/maps/view/1/ -

  For City navigator and Topo 2008 I have everything west of Ohio. Of course
the Arizona Topo only covers Arizona. However I also have a second card and
if I was real bored I could place Ohio and everything east on that second
card.

 I am one of those few who believe more is not always better. One of my GPS
units (I have a 60cX and a Vista HCX) has only both Topos for Arizona as
well as city nav for Arizona and the scrolling and  lookup is much quicker
on this one. So I am seriously considering removing all maps not within a
100 mile border of AZ from both of them just for the speed.

 I can load all the maps back onto a second card and when we have money
again and go for a road trip, simply swap chips and you will not even have
to send maps.

 Just a thought and most likely not worth much in the eyes of others.....