[Az-Geocaching] Just wondering.................

Bill Nolan bill at freeholder.com
Fri Jan 30 12:42:11 CST 2009

Well, here's my chance to be unpopular again.

I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like this is
an offer to enter into a conspiracy to pirate the Mapsource software.  As a
computer and software dealer, I have to point out that this is both morally
and legally wrong.  The software has an SRP of just a little over $100, so
at least it isn't a felony, which requires $500 (in any six month period).

Bill in Willcox

From: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
WEBOWITZ at aol.com

Does anyone have Garmin Mapsource topo that you'd be willing to burn a copy
and share?

I am trying an experiment with an older Garmin GPS unit (an oldie but
goldie) and just can't lay out the big bucks for the new CD at this time.

If you have it, just email me off list,

Thanks,

DR Webe