[Az-Geocaching] Just wondering.................

Lisa G. lisasjunk at buppas.com
Fri Jan 30 12:17:33 CST 2009

I have a question about this...is it possible to use this along with the
roadmaps?  I have MetroGuide v5, but would be willing to use something
else (it's old, anyway).  Basically what I want is to be able to use
roadmaps to drive to the cache, and then the topo maps for the hiking
piece of it.  I'm sure I'm not the first person to want this, I'm just
not sure how to go about it.  So far I just use the roadmap and then the
compass, but I have had situations where I ended up trying to walk
straight across a deep gorge, for example.

I have a Garmin 60CSX.

-Lisa "PoledraDog"