[Az-Geocaching] need some assistance...

AZ Specter azspecter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 09:16:07 CST 2009

This may sound like I'm beating a dead horse here- but here goes...

I own the 60CSx, and absolutely LOVE it! It's the best, hands down. I guess
for me, it's silly to spend a bunch of money on something that's not quite
as good, when you could spend a little bit more money and get exactly what
you want and the best there is. You might be able to find them used for a
little cheaper. Whenever there's a larger purchase like that for me- I try
to do all I can to come up with the money. I'll sell off old/unused stuff on
craigslist/ebay to make up the extra money I need. Maybe you can get
creative and make some extra cash to be able to buy it. In the end, you'll
be thrilled that you did it. Good luck, and if there's anything I can do to
help, let me know.