[Az-Geocaching] need some assistance...

Steven Stringham steve at stringhams.org
Sat Jan 24 04:52:57 CST 2009

Understood.
You get most of the features of the 60csx (wonderful GPS - I love mine!)
with the Etrex Vista HCX

http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-eTrex-Vista-HCx-High-Sensitivity/dp/B000PDR1LS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1232793957&sr=8-1

Line for line the two compare favorably, with the battery life on the
vista a bit longer.

I have a Vista cx as well. I love that as well, except for the patch
antenna. The Hcx fixes that. And it is about $100 bucks cheaper than the
60Csx.

But, I don't think that Best Buy (at least from their website) carries
the Vista. So....