[Az-Geocaching] New Guy & Creative Caches?

AZ Specter azspecter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 09:12:23 CST 2009

Hey guys-
New to the list, just wanted to say 'hi' and introduce myself. I started
caching a few years ago, but have been fairly inactive (less than 30 finds).
It seems that when the weather was good enough outside, I was too busy to go
cache. Now I have a new baby, who, gives me extra exercise while we're out,
since I have to carry her on my back!  I use a Garmin 60CSx and love it for
the most part. I also just started using my iPhone as well (although the gc
application needs some improvements).

I'm considering placing a few caches around my house, as there's none within
a 1-2 mile radius from me. I'm looking for ideas and was wondering what's
the most creative caches you guys have seen here in AZ? Anything in the East
Valley (I live in Gilbert) that I could add to my list to go find today? I'd
love to hear/see some ideas on really creative caches...

Thanks, and I look forward to caching with you guys!
-Specter