[Az-Geocaching] Welcome to the mailing list from a new location

Matthew Shapiro sonburnt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 17:54:32 CST 2009

Good luck Brian. I can honestly say I feel for your growing pains. I am currently in the planning stages of migrating from a win 2k3 domain controller to a Suse 11 Enterprise Server. THAT'S a head ache. I couldn't imagine having to migrate a web server too. Hope all goes well man.

Btw - if you can read this, then congrats on successfully migrating the list serv. ;-)