[Az-Geocaching] Tucson - Spare Ammo Cans Available

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Mon May 26 08:16:14 MST 2008

Hi, I bought six ammo cans from Miller's Surplus for use at Geowoodstock
and now I need to offload them. I have the following:

   2 small - 7.62MM M13 - $4

   4 medium - next size up from the small - $5

All are in good condition and green/black all over (small have yellow
writing, medium have no writing). These cost me $5.99+tax and $6.99+tax
at Miller's Surplus. To complete the sale you would need to meet me
somewhere on the east side of Tucson. I will also throw in a geocaching
related free gift for each purchaser.

If you are interested please contact me off list at:

   andy at britishideas dot com

thanks, Andy

--
Andy