[Az-Geocaching] Caching Group

Esteban bakura82 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 13:07:46 MST 2008

Thanks. This does help a lot.  I have also used that parcel viewer before.
Unfortunately, I have a large learning curve it seems.  Currently, I am
still trying to compile my own personal database for lands that require
permits and such to access.  I have already crossed into State Trust land
without permission once and I want to avoid that and any ramifications that
come with it.

Esteban (bakura82)