[Az-Geocaching] Caching Group

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Wed May 21 10:31:01 MST 2008

That's not very likely among this bunch.  But if there are issues, it falls
back on those doing the approving, because it isn't difficult to figure out
if an area is inside the wilderness boundaries.  In fact, they are usually
bordered by a fence and marked as being wilderness for those hoofing it to
the caches.

Brian

Team A.I.

  _____