[Az-Geocaching] cherry, az caches?

az_pistolero az_pistolero at mac.com
Wed May 21 09:22:53 MST 2008

Though not exactly near Cherry,  I had a cache placed by Horsethief
Basin Lake, closer to Crown King (GCT82B).  It stayed around for about
a year and finally went AWOL.   I didn't really have a proper
container for the area on my first visit so I placed a micro.

Placing it was a bit of a challenge both in reaching the site, and in
having it approved.  At the time we had a property near Prescott and
were in the "area" several times a year.  I did have to convince the
local approver I could visit the cache when needed.

When we sold the property in Prescott and the cache went DNF after so
few visits, I disabled it.

This is a great area to explore and needs more caches IMHO.    I think
this lake deserves a cache.    The road access had an ATV restriction
back then.

az_pistolero

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d8497d80-9e47-40c1-8f38-7f1c18811b9c