[Az-Geocaching] Caching Group

Esteban bakura82 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 09:10:24 MST 2008

Do you have a link I can read up more on this?  I will do a seach myself,
but I am curious what "wilderness" means because I can think of MANY caches
here in Tucson that would seem to be part of the "wilderness."

Please excuse my ignorance and thank you for your patience.  I am very, very
new to this all.

- Esteban (bakura82)