[Az-Geocaching] Caching Group

Esteban bakura82 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 09:03:02 MST 2008

 Shadowace,

I am new to this all and I really appreciate this information you posted
because I honestly had no idea how much trouble the BLM says we should be
going to.  So, for example, if someone hides a parking lot cache at ABC
Supermarket, are they required to contact the BLM first and also the
owner(s) of that land in which the parking lot resides for permission?  Wow.

Also, you said "No wilderness area".  What exactly do you mean by this?

- Esteban (bakura82)