[Az-Geocaching] Caching Group

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Tue May 20 15:42:10 MST 2008

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob & Linda Smith
  To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 3:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Caching Group

  John,

  I seem to remember an attempt at this a few years ago as well.  It
takes more than a couple of folks to keep it going.  Your idea is good,
it may fall on you for most or all of the work to make it happen.  It's
hard to get folks to commit to an Event cache year after year.  I helped
with one up here in Prescott but did not have the desire to do it
myself.  It's also hard to get more than a hand full of people to agree
on a date for a get together, north or south.  I'm sure you will get
other feed back as well.

  Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite