[Az-Geocaching] Caching Group

Richard Hansen richard.hansen at dos2unix.net
Tue May 20 15:27:00 MST 2008

Ahh, I wasn't aware of that organizational effort ... surprising since I have only been in Arizona for over a year.

Agreed, larobley's boad is akin to a graphical version of this list, where threads are a bit easier to follow and, possibly, retrieve.

Personally, I like bulletin boards but know that I am in the minority in this list, not a biggie.  But I admit that it's nice for an e-mail to
pop up every once in while ... I am an e-mail whore, after all.

Yes, larobly is not attempting to organize into anything other than the board that he is maintaining, with a website component.

John, I don't know what you are looking for statewide and how you envision it being organized.  One thing that I know for sure ( based on
a recent effort in Alberta, Canada to formally organize ) ... you need the mandate of the cachers in Arizona if you want to have them
represented statewide.  If you don't receive that mandate, it's doomed to failure.

Those are just the thoughts of a newly-arrived Arizona geocacher ... now I do wish that my wife would hurry and move down here!

=
Richard Hansen