[Az-Geocaching] AZ Topo Maps

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Sun May 4 07:46:58 MST 2008

All you need to do is choose the new mapsets you wish to download to
your Garmin unit within Mapsource, and it will wipe out what you
currently have installed, and install the new mapset(s).  It would be
the same if you were running multiple mapsets such as City Select and
Topo, to be able to switch between.

Brian
Team A.I.